Sunday, May 2, 2010

2009 William Raveis Awards


As surprised as I was to hear this news, I recently received some pretty nice awards for my work in 2009. At a luncheon held a Bill Raveis's home and hosted by Bill and his lovely wife Candy, Bill presented the top 10 agents in the company with some honors and some nice jewelry.  Even though 2009 was a dismal year all around for real estate, I was the #2 Top Producing Agent in the State of Connecticut and the #3 Top Producing Agent in the Company spanning New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. What a nice surprise. I also received some other awards such as Top Producer in our New Canaan office, Top Listing Agent New Canaan office, Top Closed Units New Canaan office, Top Producing Associate Exceptional Properties Division New Canaan and Chairman's Elite Club.  By clicking on the title above, it will bring you to my William Raveis webpage featuring the awards.  However, the highlight of the day was the beautiful gardens at Bill and Candy Raveis's in Southport featuring spectacular gardens, an apple orchard and a putting green. I have attached a few of the photos I took.



No comments: